The purpose of the San Juan County Office of Economic Development and Visitor Services (EDVS) Co-Op Program is to assist in stretching your out-of-county marketing dollars. Cities, towns, communities, business groups, and community organizations can apply for up to $5,000 for out-of-county tourism marketing efforts.
Application: In completing the following application, please keep the following points in mind:
- Please take time to review the 2019 Co-Op Program Guidelines
- The maximum amount an applicant can request is $5,000
- There is no cap to how many times an applicant can apply or co-apply to the program
- The project end/completion date must fall within the 2019 calendar year
Supporting Documents: You will need to download, complete, and upload the following forms with your application:
- Marketing Methodology Chart and ROI Form
- Co-Applicant form
After the submission deadline oral interviews time will be scheduled on date listed in above timeline.
Following oral interviews, the Tourism Tax Advisory Board (TTAB) will review, score, and rank applications.
The grant award announcement will be on July 2, 2019