The Canyon Country Discovery Center campus is a science and nature center with indoor and outdoor learning station exhibits. Call today for pricing and to book your next reservation!
We offer a wide variety of field-based educational hiking and rafting adventures from one day to a week long throughout the Colorado Plateau. Nearby attractions include: Canyonlands National Park, Hovenweep National Monument, Natural Bridges National Monument, Bears Ears National Monument, Monument Valley Tribal Park, Cedar Mesa, and the San Juan River. Let us book your next adventure!
The campus allows children and adults to explore and discover the Colorado Plateau’s:
- Natural history and landscapes
- People and place
- Land use and energy
- Astronomy and climate
Nestled at 7,100 feet near the base of the Abajo Mountains, the Four Corners School of Outdoor Education’s Canyon Country Discovery Center campus is an ideal location for your next tour or event. We invite you to visit and learn about Utah’s unique canyon country.
- 30 minute guided tour of the Canyon Country Discovery Center, Exhibits Hall, and Campus grounds
- Continue to explore the hands-on learning stations, hike our 48 acre campus with connected trails and easy to access vistas of the Colorado Plateau and Abajo Mountains, great for viewing sunsets, and night sky
- 30-minute guided tour of the Canyon Country Discovery Center, Exhibits Hall, and Campus grounds
- Continue to explore the hands-on learning stations, hike our 48 acre campus with connected trails and easy to access vistas of the Colorado Plateau and Abajo Mountains. Great for viewing sunsets, and night sky
- 90-minute educational presentation on the treasures of the Colorado Plateau
- Conference Hall
- Half Hall (750 sq ft/60 person max/day)
- Full Hall (1500 sq ft/120 person max/day)
- Classroom (700 sq ft/30 person)
- Small Meeting Room (200 sq ft/12 person)
- AV System includes screen-sharing capabilities for 80” and 70” screens
- Catering Kitchen
- Commercial Bus Drop Off
- Picnic Pavilions (3 small, 1 medium, 1 large)
- Campus trails (2+miles)